Here are few tips to help you get the most value out of your edit session:
Before the Edit Session
1. Label and number all your videotapes, photos, slides, music, etc.
2. Review and log the footage you want to use in your project.
•Rewind your tape and reset the counter to zero.
•Set your VCR to read out real time (Hours: Minutes: Seconds)
* 4 digit VCR numbers are NOT accurate on our equipment *
•Note the beginning and ending times of each clip you want to use.
3. Note the order that everything will appear in the finished video.
4. If you want to add narration to your project you can record your voice onto a standard audio cassette and bring it in or you can bring in your script and record it here.
5. A TV is wider than it is tall, so if you are going to use photos, horizontal images are better than vertical images. Prints transfer to video better than do slides.